About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and sports-minded Sales Representative for the France region to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities, building relationships with customers, and promoting our brand in the sports community. The Sales Representative will report to the Sales Manager and work closely with other members of the sales team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential customers
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities within the sports community
- Provide exceptional customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Attend and participate in industry events, trade shows, and other relevant gatherings to promote our brand and products
- Meet and exceed sales targets and goals
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales strategies and tactics
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, products, and competitors
- Maintain accurate sales records and reports
- Bachelor’s degree level of operating in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in the sports industry
- Fluent in French, know-how of the French work culture.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Goal-oriented and results-driven
- Passion for sports and understanding of the sports industry
Competitive salary and high commission structure
Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
G-TEC Spirit Package
Discounts on G-TEC products and services
If you are a sports enthusiast with a passion for sales and a drive to succeed, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team.
You have a love & passion for sports.
Fluent in English both writing and speaking
Bachelor Degree Level of operating
Feeling for sales
Know-How of top level sports
Willing to learn
High sense of responsibility
Know-How of Basic Level Microsoft Office
Know-How of CRM Software
International Driver License
About the Company
G-TEC is known as "The Brand Of The Athletes" as G-TEC is developed & established by Athletes. Our products has been created by the ideas, thoughts & knowledge of (former) professional athletes. The source of sports.
G-TEC was founded back in 2021 by then 21-year old Dylan Reede. He had a very simple mission for G-TEC: We will be "The Brand Of The Athletes". A sports brand where athletes worldwide can relate to. Our products are developed especially for athletes. To their unique wishes and needs. This is something we take enourmus pride in. Not a single G-TEC product will launch without going through endless tests by our athletes. Each with their own unique sport, thoughts and expectations of the product. After approval by them, our team and specialists, the final G-TEC product will launch into our collection.
Fast forward 3 years later and G-TEC has two locations. Our HQ is located in Almere, The Netherlands and our US base is located in Dallas, Texas.
G-TEC takes pride in its amazing team and our number one goal is to have our team develop. We focus a lot on self development and give space to our team members set goals for theirselves beside G-TEC. The team is based of mostly (former) top-athletes and we prioritize the athlete's mentality in our team members.
With a small team located over two worldwide locations it's more important than anywhere else to co-operate and go the extra mile for each other.